Product Review: Etude House Sheet Masks

7:57 PM



Having problems with dull, dry skin? Sheet masks are a great skin pick-me-up! They leave your skin feeling refreshed and intensely hydrated. If you need a 15-minute spa wherever you are (at home, at the airport, or during vacation in the middle of nowhere), sheet masks will definitely brighten up your day...and skin!

Today I will be talking about the sheet masks from Etude House, a South Korean cosmetics brand. The masks are called the "I Need You Mask." Although I discovered these during a trip to the Philippines, you can purchase these masks from the Etude House's website or you can purchase a 20 piece set on Amazon.

Each mask aims for a specific skin need. If you want a description on a specific mask click here! I have yet to try all of them, so I cannot confidently say that each mask works the way it claims to. Although one of my personal favorites is Olive, which aims for deep moisture.


High Marks
These masks are SO inexpensive, as they retail for $1.20 on Etude House's website. From my experience, the masks do an amazing job at hydrating. For those of you who have parched skin (such as I), these masks would be very beneficial for you. I use the left over product in the packet by applying it to my face for added moisture. These masks also leave my skin smooth and refreshed. 

Low Marks
The sheet fit a bit oddly on my face. It did not completely cover my forehead and there was an excess of the sheet in the chin area. Depending on your face size and shape, the mask may fit differently. I'm also not a fan of how these masks contain alcohol and fragrance, which can be irritating to those who have sensitive skin, so be cautious!

Overall, I really enjoy these masks. I use these about 2-3 times a month, usually on days when my skin needs that extra boost of hydration. I definitely recommend you to try these out and let me know which one is your favorite!



0 comments